Replacement of Aspect 3000 with PC

From: Zoran Miladinovic (zmiladinovic@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 04:45:59 PDT

I am working on Bruker spectrometer MSL400 . My main interest are Solid state NMR spectroscopy and investigation of crystallization phenomena of zeolites by NMR spectroscopy.
Unfortunately , we are still working with ASPECT 3000 computer (which is quite old).As the spare parts for this computer are difficult to find at the market, we have idea to replace ASPECT 3000 with PC computer.We hope that somebody already save this problem ( without buying a new console), and can help us with some suggestions.

Best regards,
Zoran Miladinovic
Institute of General and Physical Chemistry
Studentski trg 12-16 P.O. Box 551
11000 Belgrade
Yugoslavia