Re: US Daylight Savings Time change

From: Bob Berno (bberno@mcmaster.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 11:15:47 PDT

Hi George (and other members of BUM),

Thanks for bringing this up.
I too noticed that the other day, but haven't gotten around to calling
my Bruker contacts about this.
We are running Topspin 1.3 patchlevel 4 (I have patch level 6, but have
not yet installed it on the spectrometer) on a WindozeXP system. XP has
been properly updated, and shows the correct Daylight Savings Time, but
the Topspin window shows standard time.
We have rebooted the system and the one our difference between the
displayed system time and the Topspin time persists.

Cheers,
Bob Berno.

George M. Benedikt (by way of BUM

--