Re: XWinNMR on VISTA.

From: René Kanters (rkanters@richmond.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 14:42:27 PDT

Hi Bob,

I have been running TopSpin 2 processing version only on my Mac using
Parallels virtualization. It has worked fine for me, but I do recall
every now and then getting some issues with the slashes in the paths
for the external projects and xwinplot (when I use the shared disk
space between the Mac file system and windows).

Cheers,
René