Re: hpgl

Ross Mair (rmair@stan.xx.swin.OZ.AU)
Tue, 11 Jan 1994 13:31:11 +1100 (EDT)

Stefan Berger wrote:

> winword 2.0 works perfectly with the uxnmr files if the correct
> graphic filter is installed. We use the (old?) filter hpglimp.flt,
> not the larger filter hpglimpa.flt. Thus the procedure is to plot the

Yes, that is correct - and is what I forgot to mention earlier.
I found that the HPGL filter that came with WinWord 2.0c was useless. It had
to be replaced with the filter (HPGLIMP.FLT) from WinWord 2.0a - which was
written by HP, apparently, not Microsoft (like the later one is)

I don't remember the actual files names changing... but I could be mistaken.

Ross

Ross Mair Email: rmair@stan.xx.swin.oz.au
NMR Lab Snail: Mail 41, Swinburne University,
Applied Chemistry Dept PO Box 218, Hawthorn, 3122.
Swinburne University of Technology Fax: +61-3-8190834
Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia Voice: +61-3-8198843