Forwarded message...

Yuri A. Strelenko (strel@ncc.free.net)
Sat, 26 Mar 94 19:01:50 +0300

----- Forwarded message begins here -----
From: Sales Mailbox <sales@s20.spectrospin.ch>
Thu, 24 Mar 94 14:41:14 +0100
To: Bruker-News@s20.spectrospin.ch
Subject: BRUKER ftp server

* BRUKER CUSTOMER INFORMATION SERVICE *

BRUKER FTP SERVER
=================

Ladies and Gentlemen:

BRUKER has expanded its popular electronic information system and we
have made available for you our BRUKER FTP server. Through the
internet, you can access this server with the command:

-----------------
ftp ftp.bruker.de
-----------------

You may then log in with "anonymous" or "ftp" and use your E-Mail
address as your password.

BRUKER customers will find a whole range of useful information and
programs, such as ready-to-use, public-domain, freeware and shareware
programs for our X32, Aspectstation and the new Bruker/SGI
workstations.

Should you have something that you would like to share with other
BRUKER users, download any contribution to "/incoming". Please also
provide a "README" file with a description of the file content or send
a note to "ftp@bruker.de".

Although our BRUKER FTP server is connected to the internet via a fast
ISDN connection, parties trying to log on from the United States may
experience slowdowns resulting from the large amount of traffic on the
international connection routes. So, if the much hyped "information
superhighway" seems more like a leisurely back road, be patient! We are
looking into mirroring the information available in Germany onto a
server in the US in the near future.

Please direct all inquiries regarding the BRUKER FTP server to our
Bruker Software Coordinator, Marc Laukien (ml@bruker.de).

We hope that this server may be useful for your work and welcome any
contributions, suggestions and comments.

Respectfully,

Dirk D. Laukien, Ph.D.

Bruker Instruments Inc.
Vice President
dl@bruker.com

Spectrospin AG
Industriestr. 26
8117 Faellanden

e-mail : sales@spectrospin.ch
------ Forwarded message ends here ------
| Dr. Yuri A. Strelenko | |
| N.D.Zelinsky Institute | Fax (7-095) 135 5328 |
| of Organic Chemistry, | Tel (7-095) 135 9094 |
| Leninsky prospect 47, | e-mail strel@cacr.ioh.free.net |
| 117913 Moscow B-334, | |
| Russia | |