Re: Postscript on DISNMR (or HPGL?)

Strelenko Yuri A. (strel@nmr1.ioh.free.net)
Tue, 31 May 94 11:23:35 +0300

On Mon, 30 May 1994 17:56:00 EST,
Christoph Steinbeck <UNC4B2@plumbum.chemie.uni-bonn.de> wrote:

>Dear Bruker-Users,
>
>is there any SIMPLE possibility (like re-directing the output to disk
>with a single command) to get a postscript - or, what is more likely
>when you have a HP-Plotter - a HPGL-Output of the complete plot to disk?
>
>Thanx in advance,
>
>Chris Steinbeck

******************************
Dear Dr. Steinbeck,
We use IBM PC, connected via RS-232 to ASPECT, for getting HPGL output
file from DISNMR program. The CA-command in DISNMR is used for assignment
HP-7550A plotter connected, for example, to port D. This port we connect to
COMM2 of PC by the cable, the same as it is described in the Bruker's
manual KERMIT. The first step in transfereing HPGL file is start special
program on PC, which emulates the HP-plotter and writes file to disk of P‘.
After that any plot command in current JOB of DISNMR will transfer output
to PC file.
This HP-plotter emulator program can simultaneously create the DXF and
DXB files.
Georgy Salnikov from Novosibirsk is the author of this program.
sge@bruker.de
sge@tomosoft.nsk.su
Should you will get permision from Georgy Salnikov I send you this
program or/and write it to the BUM server.
With best wishes and kind regards, Yuri Strelenko
| Dr. Yuri A. Strelenko | |
| N.D.Zelinsky Institute | Fax (7-095) 135 5328 |
| of Organic Chemistry, | Tel (7-095) 135 9094 |
| Leninsky prospect 47, | e-mail strel@nmr1.ioh.free.net |
| 117913 Moscow B-334, | |
| Russia | |