JAZ drive on Aspect Station 1 <fwd>

Dr. Raghav Yamdagni (ryamdagn@chem.ucalgary.ca)
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 21:52:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 15 Apr 1997 09:44:47 -0400 (EDT) "Dr. Raghav Yamdagni"
<ryamdagn@chem.ucalgary.ca> wrote:

> Hello Bruker Users:
> Has anybody installed a JAZ drive on Aspect Station 1 for data
> archiving ?
> If the answer to the above question is YES, please send me the details
> of installation & modifications to software for proper operation ?
> Thanks.
> Raghav.

This is just to inform you that there was NO response to my request of
April 15, 1997 regarding the JAZ drive usage on Aspect Station 1.

Raghav.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dr. RAGHAV YAMDAGNI
Department of Chemistry
University of Calgary Phone: 403-220-5890
CALGARY, Alberta Fax: 403-289-9488
Canada T2N 1N4 email: ryamdagn@chem.ucalgary.ca

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY