Whitewashed Stackplot Postscript Files

S. M. Schoberth (s.schoberth@fz-juelich.de)
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 15:31:22 +0200

I found the following solution to my problem
(see quotation at the end of this mail):
instead of Coreldraw I am using Micrografx Designer
to import and edit postscript files. Everthing is
fine!
Special thanks are due to David Vander Velde
(dave@kunmr.chem.ukans.edu), Edwin Rivera
(e-rivera1@nwu.edu), James Howard (jhoward@mtsu.edu),
John Ralph (jralph@facstaff.wisc.edu), and Konstantin
Momot (momot@u.arizona.edu) who where generous with