Re: Whitewashed Stackplot Postscript Files

Don Leek (leek@ned1.sims.nrc.ca)
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:03:32 -0400 (EDT)

As a follow up to S.M.Schoberth's question:

I was thinking of purchasing CorelDraw for use in our
laboratory, mostly because in the past I have found
that it has a comprehensive and reliable set of file
conversion routines. After this exchange, should I
conclude that it would be safer to purchase Micrografx
Designer, at least for use in conjuction with Bruker
software?

Thanks.

Donald M. Leek
Steacie Institute for Molecular Sciences
National Research Council Canada
Ottawa, Canada K1A 0R6
phone: (613) 993-6356
fax: (613) 952-0068