Re: Journals

karen ann smith (karenann@unm.edu)
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 08:56:34 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Kennedy, Derek wrote:

> To All NMR'ists
>
> I have some back copies of NMR journals to dispose of at no charge other
> than shipping.

Bridge to Asia is an organization that takes donated journals and magazine
and gives them to libraries in Asia. You might consider donating to them.

www.bridge.org
Bridge to Asia
450 Mission Street
Suite 407
San Francisco, CA
94105-2521
TEL: (415) 356-9040
FAX: (415) 356-9044
E-MAIL:
asianet@bridge.org

Karen Ann Smith karenann@unm.edu
Manager, NMR Facility Adj. Asst. Prof.
Dept. of Chemistry Clark Hall
University of New Mexico Albuquerque, NM 87131
505.277.4031 url: http://www.unm.edu/~karenann
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of
arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for
freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot
stand. The Centauri learned this lesson once. We will teach it to them
again. Though it take a thousand years, we will be free." G'Kar- B5