How to record probe temperature

From: wujihui (wujihui@ustc.edu.cn)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 07:09:18 PST

Dear BUMers,
Recently our air-compressor is not working correctly, sometimes
turn-down automatically. My question is:
1) how to record probe temperature in file, say every 5 min., so I can
read the record through network.
2) can the experiment be setup to detect the probe temperature, so the
experiment can be aborted when the temperature is outside some ranges ?

Thanks,
Wu Jihui

--
Wu Jihui email: wujihui@ustc.edu.cn