Re: How to record probe temperature

From: Dr. Günter Schmidt (guenter.schmidt@bruker.de)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 00:12:44 PST

wujihui wrote:

> Recently our air-compressor is not working correctly, sometimes
> turn-down automatically. My question is:
> 1) how to record probe temperature in file, say every 5 min., so I can
> read the record through network.

The 'edte' command includes in the 'data' menu the option of data
recording.
Files will be stored in /u/exp/stan/nmr/lists/eurotherm/record

> 2) can the experiment be setup to detect the probe temperature, so the
> experiment can be aborted when the temperature is outside some ranges ?

You may use an AU-program somethin like this (not tested):

float te_val;
float te_max = 323; /* Maximum in Kelvin */
for (;;)
{
    TEGET;
    FETCHPARS("TE",&te_val);
    if ( te_val > temax)
    {
        CPR_exec("stop",WAIT_TERM);
        break;
    }
}
QUIT

Best regards,
G.Schmidt

--
Dr. Guenter Schmidt                               | Bruker Analytik
GmbH
                                                  | NMR Software
Department
E-Mail: Guenter.Schmidt@BRUKER.DE (gsc@bruker.de) | Silberstreifen
Phone: +49 721 5161-443  / Fax:   -480            | D-76287 Rheinstetten