introduction

From: Wu, Jiejun (PRI) (JWu7@prius.jnj.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 11:16:38 PDT

Dear All,

I have been on this list for years, but since I have moved to San Diego from
UC Irvine I'd like to re-introduce myself to this group. Currently I am
takeing care of two Bruker DPX400s. They are in standard configurations with
NTs rather than SGIs. We have BBO, BBI, QNP probes with Z-gradients.

Right now I am replacing the original PCs with IBM's dual-Pentinum PCs, and
NMR program/data in a X-windows fashion (using Terminal Server Clients). So
far so good and we are waiting for Bruker's licenses to arrive for full
functionality (a previous test showed the plan should work fine). The only
problem with this setup now is that (only)inside ICONNMR the program does
not recognize ANY user's password so I had to turn password checking off. If
anyone knows how to fix this problem I would be glad to hear it.

Best Regards,

Jiejun

Dr. Jiejun Wu
The R.W.Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Institute
3210 Merryfield Row, San Diego, CA 92121
(858) 784-3212 tel, (858) 450-2089 fax
jwu7@prius.jnj.com