Re: Bruker 2DWINNMR ; WINDOW or UNIX

From: Rainer Haessner (Rainer.Haessner@bigfoot.de)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 11:34:02 PDT

> For those who might want to vote on the issue, there is a page at
> http://www.nmr.de/ where you can do so. I've cast mine for unix and it
> seems that 70-80% of folks out there are with me.

But keep in mind, that this is only a private web page and has nothing
to do with any decisions made by Bruker. Nevertheless, please feel
free to use this poll to tell others your opinion. I should append, that
this poll is protected against multi votes, that's why the result could be
reasonable.

Using this comment I want to use this occasion to introduce myself as a new
member of this mailing list. I am responsible for 5 of the NMR spectrometers
at the Technical University Munich including a heterogeneous computer network.
My hobby is the above mentioned server.

Rainer Haessner

http://www.org.chemie.tu-muenchen.de/people/rh
http://www.nmr.de