New versions of MestRe-C (1D and 2D)

From: MestRe-C (mestrec@usc.es)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 08:23:54 PDT

Dear colleagues,

        We are pleased to announce that (at last!) the 2D version of MestRe-C (our
popular freeware for NMR data processing) is available. As a matter of fact
two DIFFERENT versions of MestRe-C are available:

- MestRe-C nD 1.0: the new program that can process 2D FID/Spectra (ONLY 2D
FID/Spectra, for now)
- MestRe-C 2.3: a new version of the 1D program

  You can download the new programs from our anonymous ftp repository:

ftp://qobrue.usc.es/NMR/MestRe-C/

The files are called:
- mestrecnd.exe (2D program)
- mestre23.exe (1D program)

In a few days, the program will be available from the following anonymous
ftp repositories:

Mirror at RedIRIS (Spain)
ftp://ftp.rediris.es/software/incoming/science/nmr/mestrec/

Mirror at University of Oviedo (Spain)
ftp://ftp.uniovi.es/pub/win95/nmr

Mirror at CCL (USA)
ftp://ccl.osc.edu/chemistry/software/MS-WINDOWS95/MestRe-C

Mirror at Linkcenter (Germany)
http://www.chem.uni-potsdam.de/linkcenter/download/nmr

Comments, bugs reports and suggestions are always welcome

Happy NMR data processing!

Carlos Cobas and F. Javier Sardina (MestRe-C developing team)
Departamento de Quimica Organica
Facultad de Quimica
Universidad de Santiago de Compostela
15706, Santiago de Compostela (Spain)