Re: SUMMARY: Apodization of HMQC, HMBC, DQFPSCOSY.

From: Clemens Anklin (Clemens.Anklin@mail.bruker.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 09:20:03 PDT

Brian and the author of the comment below.

XWINNMR has had a function called "winfunc" since at least version 1.3 if not
long before.
To use it with 2D's you read the first FID and ft it or read a column or row.
Then choose "Manual Window Adjust [winfunc]" from the processing menu. In this
function you can then choose your function and interactively, with the mouse,
adjust the relevant parameters. After you found a good set you can directly
store these parameters into the 2D file.

Best Regards

Clemens

--
Clemens Anklin, Ph.D.           Director of NMR Applications
Bruker Instruments Inc.         Phone:(978)667-9580 ext.144