farewell

From: Jerry Hirschinger (hirsch@purdue.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 11:59:51 PDT

Dear NMR Associates:
This is my last day at Purdue, and this email address is no longer valid
after today. Please remove it from your lists. I appreciate very much the
assistance provided by everyone. If you are or know an engineer looking
for an opportunity within Academie, my old position is open. For
information, contact Klaas Hallenga, NMR Facility Director, by email to
hallenga@purdue.edu .

I remain in the NMR community, and I hope to see many of you in my new
position. If you need NMR or MRI magnet work, system moves, quench
recovery, field mapping, or cryogen fill services please consider using
Cryomag Services, Inc. You can find us at http://www.cryomag.com .
Cheers,
Jerry
===+++===
Jerry Hirschinger; NMR Instrumentation Engineer
Purdue University Chem-MCMP NMR Facility
1393 Wetherill Labs, rm. 365A
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1393
Phone: (765) 494-5288
FAX: (765) 494-0239