ParaVision

From: Chatson, Brock (Brock.Chatson@nrc.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 08:33:00 PDT

We have an Avance 360WB system running ParaVision 2.0.1, the system is also
setup to run solids. We just changed over from solids to microimaging and
started going through the setup procedure. The wobb commands works okay but
when we try Auto_sf we receive the error message "Error Alert received
from module pipeMaster Auto_sf relation caused GS_restart "gsauto
aborted"". Has anyone else seen this error message and if so found a way to
correct it?? Thanks in advance!

Brock Chatson
Manager, NMR Facility
NRC/PBI