HSQC-NOESY

From: Hegui Hu (hehu@excite.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 07:46:10 PDT

Hello, Everyone;

I have some questions about running HSQC-NOESY experiment, my sample is
polymers mixture(polysaccharides)(MW=1,000,000) dissolved in H20 or D2O to
form some kind of gel, because the time for one cycle is quite long, while
the T2 is short, so the NOE is supposed to be weak, does anyone do this kind
of experiment before, can you suggest a proper mixing time and some tips to
run the experiment successfully?

Thanks in advance for your experience and knowledge.

Hegui Hu
Hu Hegui
Jahn lab, State University of New York,
College of Environmental Science & Forestry
Syracuse, New York 13210
My toll-free phone number: 1-888-excite 2
My personal extension: 315-470-6586

Callers will need both numbers to leave me messages or send faxes.

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html