Need shipping restraints for Oxford magnet

From: FAGERNESS, PAUL E [R&D/0216] (paul.e.fagerness@pharmacia.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 13:27:49 PST

We are moving a 500 MHz Oxford magnet originally delivered to us in 1982 a
short, but uneven, distance down the hall. We cannot find the shipping
restraints (upper and lower bungs with connecting screw). We are
apprehensive about making this move without the proper shipping precautions.

Does anyone have these shipping restraints, and if so would you loan them to
us for a week? I am told they are very specific to each dewar type. This
magnet assembly is characterized by a Project number Y23056, a Magnet number
90113, and a Dewar number D15002/1/3. The identification of the dewar as a
"D15002" is an important criterion as to whether the bungs will fit or not;
later dewars with a "DLN" id will not work.

If you have these items, please contact me as soon as possible.
Thank you,

Paul E. Fagerness
Pharmacia
Structural, Analytical, and Medicinal Chemistry
Mail Stop 7255-209-006
301 Henrietta Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
(616)833-2322 voice