imaging in xwinnmr

From: Saad Ramadan (ramadan@chem.usyd.edu.au)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 02:11:08 PDT

Hello all;

I am developing an imaging pulse sequence in xwinnmr (version 2.6 and
3.1), and I am having problems in that part of the sequence that acquires
and writes to disk. Commands like ppg, ased, gotst produce no errors at
all, but I cannot find an ser or fid at the end of the experiment!.

So, if any one of the BUM memebrs has been torturred with imaging in
xwinnmr, Id like to have a look at those few lines that does the
acquisition and disk writing.

The last attempt I had was using the following code:

        20u:e fqatofqb:f1
        aqq adc ph30
        10u eoscnp
        10u tofqa:f1

                OR

        ACQ_START
        aq ph0 ;adc ph0; use PAPS = AV; aq time=2.6m
        dh groff ; #18 all gradients off
        dh eoscnp
        30m wr #0 if #0 zd

regards and thanks