surplus old probes

From: Paul Hodgkinson (paul.hodgkinson@durham.ac.uk)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 02:17:51 PDT

Dear colleagues,

We've been doing some clearing out and have found a couple of Bruker
CP/MAS probes which we are not using and hope to dispose of.

a 4 mm MAS-DAB probe for a *narrow-bore* 500 MHz (an AMX) from 1989.
Essentially complete set of bits (rotors etc.)

Less interesting:
A 7mm double-resonance (1H/13C only?) wide-bore 200 MHz probe from '86.
No bits to speak of.

Neither probe has been been used for a while, so we don't know if they
are usable.

Either probe is free to the first person who takes it away!

Paul Hodgkinson (Dept. of Chemistry, Univ. of Durham)