How do I unsubscribe?

From: David G. Naugler, Ph.D. (dnaugler@sfu.ca)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 11:05:37 PDT

Dear Colleagues,

I've been subscribed to the Bruker User Mail list for so many years that
I've lost the original document that describes the unsubscribe process.
There appears to be no working Web server for the list to explain the
process. It's not that I'm not interested in the proceedings of the forum,
but that I no longer wish to contribute. No disrepect intended. I have
several email addresses to manage. This one is so old that it is swamped
with spam.

Could someone please help me unsubscribe? Thank you.

David