FREE Nitrogen dewar(s)

From: Ian Francis (ian.francis@bruker.co.uk)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 04:00:23 PDT

Hi Everybody,

We have here in Coventry 2 surplus stainless steel N2 dewars approx 15years
old;

1 Vertical 75l self pressurising (1 bar), ' Slightly soft' but otherwise in
good condition. Approx. 1m high 0.5m dia.

2 Horizontal 200l self pressurising (1 bar), perfectly OK. Approx. 0.5m high
2m long 1m dia.

Both are available, free, to anyone. You only have to either collect them or
pay the carriage costs.

They are available 'as seen' and come with no warranty of any form.

If you are interested please let me know.

-
Ian.

Ian Francis

Bruker BioSpin Limited Phone: +44 (0)24 7685 5281
Banner Lane Fax: +44 (0)24 7646 5317
Coventry CV4 9GH email: ian.francis@bruker.co.uk
England Web: http://www.bruker.co.uk

http://www.star.net.uk