no subject

From: williamr@sfu.ca
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 17:15:01 PDT

I will have a postdoctoral fellowship available in Sept., 2002, for a
structural determination of a membrane-associated polypeptide by 2D-NMR. I
am not myself in the field of 2D-NMR, but will be working with a faculty
member who is doing such work. I am not a registered "bruker user", but Dr.
Alan Tracey, the NMR Supervisor in the Dept of Chemistry of my University,
is. Should he be the person to place an ad with your service?
Thanks,
William Richards
Dept. of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC Canada
Email: williamr@sfu.ca