Spares and probes

From: Neil Wells (N.J.Wells@soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 02:25:02 PDT

Dear NMR users,

We have old AM300 and AC300 NMR spectrometers for which our stock of spares and replacements is becoming limited! We would be very grateful indeed for any console spares that are gathering dust from recent upgrades. However, apart from console spares we are looking for a 5mm 300 MHz dual head probe and a 5mm or 10mm 300 MHz broadband probe and associated pre-amps that may now be redundant.

If you can help with any of the above, then we will be very pleased to hear from you.

Best regards,

Neil Wells

            Department of Chemistry
            University of Southampton