Re: HR-MAS probe

From: MMARTIN (mmartin@usc.es)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 00:59:27 PST

Hi BUMers,
   We recently ran into that problem with a CP-MAS probe in our lab.
  In our case the problem was not caused by the compresor, our
compressor was able
to provide enough air pressure (>7 bar), however the section of the air
line was not wide enough so that in the end we did not have sufficient
air flow. We solved the problem just by replacing the air line. So my
advice is to make sure the section of the tube instalation is wide
enough for the air flow you will need for that probe in l/min (this
value can be found in the probe manual) before deciding what to do with
the compressor.

Best regards
MMartin

--