Surplus equipment

From: Paul Hodgkinson (paul.hodgkinson@durham.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 04:02:19 PDT

[ Apologies to those outside Europe - this is unlikely to be of interest ]

Dear NMR colleagues,

With the arrival of a proper 500 MHz solids system, we're decommissioning a stop-gap
250 MHz set-up. It's a fairly rag-tag collection of bits, but most of it would be
otherwise junked:

7 mm narrow-bore double-resonance MAS probe (MAS 250 SB BL7).
MAS - DB pneumatic unit (+ dead unit for spares)
250 MHz tube amp (a "special" - no guarantees ...)

Other stuff which may or may not be functional:
HP7550A plotter
B-VT1000 (Bruker) variable temperature unit

You really don't want to know about the console (hacked VXR400S console)
or magnet (250 MHz narrow-bore with defective cryoshims).

We're open to offers on the probe (+ amp?), but we're happy to give away
the rest. Preference to offers that get rid of the most stuff with
least hassle and most cash!

Paul Hodgkinson (Dept. of Chemistry, Univ. of Durham, UK)

Tel: +44 191 334 2019