calculation of incremented delays

From: holger@uwm.edu
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 16:34:42 PDT

Here a question to all Bruker pulseprogramming experts:

I am doing a constant time evolution experiment in which a delay d0 is
incremented and d25 is decremented by the same amount.
While the value for in0 is automatically calculated from sw(f1), in25 has to be
calculated and set manually.
To simplify the experiment setup for average chemists I tried to put lines like
"in25=in0" into the pulse program, but it always gave compilation errors.

Is there any way to define an increment inside the pulse program ?
We are using XWinNMR version 2.5.
Thanks for any advise

Holger Foersterling