Re: Loss of x-nucleus signal after wobb?

From: Kees van de Kolk (c.w.a.vandekolk@med.uu.nl)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 02:14:15 PDT

Dear Jim,

We have seen the same kind of Wobble problems on a DRX400 with XwinNMR 2.6
pl6 on an irix platform.
The intermittent fault seems to appear at just one frequency.
When we change the wobble-width the wobble signal restored normally.
I don't know if it has to do with a software bug.
Recently we changed our receiver and I didn't see the fault anymore until
this day.
But it's an unregular and intermittent fault so we can't conclude for sure
that changing the receiver is the solution.

If you have other suggestions or replies I will be very interested.

With kind regards,

Kees van de Kolk

Kees.W.A. van de Kolk, M.Sc
University Medical Center Utrecht