NMR User Rates Survey.. call for more your help

From: yiufai Lam (yflam@mail.umd.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 12:58:41 PDT

Greetings Colleagues and NMR Lab. Directors,

Three days ago, a NMR user rate survey was launched via the AMMRL
mailing group.
To those who have filled out the survey.
I wish to thank you and ask you an extra favor for an additional
short- form.
at http://nmr400.umd.edu/reservation/night_rate1.html
The additional information will help to refine the self-service user
rates (between prime time and non prime time). As of time of this
writing, I got 10 returns from private universities and 35 counts from
State Universities.
To increase the significance of the result, I am now posting this
request also to the Bruker user mailing group, if you have not yet
response, or if this is the first time you read this request, please
complete the survey form
  at http://nmr400.umd.edu/reservation/nmrcharge13.html

Thank you for your time and I will summarize the result by the end of
Oct., 2003.

Best regards,
Yiu-fai

--
Yiu-fai Lam
NMR Lab. University of Maryland, Bldg #91