Re: Integration on series 1D spectra

From: Sean Cahill (cahill@aecom.yu.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 05:54:41 PDT

Hi, this is the procedure we use for XWIN-NMR v2.6 and v3.1:

1. integrate the signal in one spectrum and save it as follows using the
pulldown menu under File in the integrate menu:
File -> save as 'intrng'
File -> Copy 'intrng' to ... and save it to some filename in the
'intrng' directory

2. go to next spectrum and recall integral from previous spectrum using
the pulldown menu under File in the integrate menu:
File -> Copy 'intrng' from ... and click on same filename as saved
above
File -> Read 'intrng'

now the integral from the previous spectrum will appear in the same
place in the present spectrum - if you now click on "lastcal" in the
integrate menu, it will renormalize the integral relative to the
previous spectrum. This procedure seems to work well for us. Best
regards, Sean

--
Sean Cahill, Dept. of Biochemistry NMR Facility
Albert Einstein College of Medicine