Consoles and spares

From: Neil Wells (N.J.Wells@soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 08:28:21 PST

Dear Bruker Users,

In early 2004 we will have a BRUKER AC300 and an AM300 NMR console available. These are systems are currently in daily use and can be seen working.

We would be looking for some modest contribution for these two fully working consoles - in particular the AC300 console that has proved extremely reliable since it was installed in 1993 having had only two trivial component failures during this time.

We also have surplus to our requirements an Oxford 360MHz superconducting magnet that could be run down to 300MHz if necessary. This is the old tall design magnet and is fully decommissioned and packed for removal.

In addition to these units we have a large selection of ASPECT spares that we are happy to donate on a first come first served basis after our systems are AVANCE upgraded in early 2004.

Please contact Joan Street or Neil Wells on nmr@soton.ac.uk for further information.

Dr N J Wells
NMR Facility
School of Chemistry Tel: +4423 80594152