Unused probes

From: Andy Soper (a.soper@ru.ac.za)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 23:19:18 PST

Dear fellow Bruker Users,

3 years ago we up-graded our AMX 400 to an Avance 400 and
acquired two gradient probes (BBO and BBI). This meant that our
our old BBO and BBI probes are now in retirement. We keep
them in case one of out gradient probes needs repair in
Germany. We might be prepared to part with the BBI to a good
home.

However my request is this:

I have colleagues at another south african University who have
an Avance 300 with a QNP for general work and BBI for sensitive
inverse experiments. The now need to work with hetero nuclei
and naturally the BBI is not the ideal probe :-). I am helping them
with their work with this probe. If anyone out there has a 300 MHz
BBO probe that they no longer need and would like to sell or
donate or even long term loan, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Andy
===
Andy Soper
Email: a.soper@ru.ac.za: Web - http://asoper.blogspot.com
NMR Technician: Rhodes University, Chemistry Dept, Grahamstown,
S. Africa
Tel: +27 (0)82 56 27037. Amateur Radio ZS2VJZ (all HF bands)