LockSwitch for AVANCE system?

From: Jim Bloxsidge (j.bloxsidge@surrey.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 08:38:46 PST

Dear Bruker users,

can anyone give me some advice about LockSwitches? (DRX-500 console,
HPPR/2 preamp, XWin-NMR on WinNT).

In particular, where does the H2SelObs control signal come from (actual
physical location of connector?)

Is it present on a standard BSMS/2 (HPPR/2) system, or is some
new/additional board required.

No way we can afford to buy the new "Real Time Control Board", or even the
old "LockSwitch", so we'll have to knit our own. The actual switching
function doesn't look to be too much of a problem, but I can't find that
control line.

Regards Jim Bloxsidge

J P Bloxsidge Email: j.bloxsidge@surrey.ac.uk
Chemistry (C4),
University of Surrey Tel: +44-(0)1483-686852
GUILDFORD
Surrey GU2 7XH Fax: +44-(0)1483-686851
UK