"phase cycling" the sign of gradient pulses?

From: Konstantin Momot (konstantin@usyd.edu.au)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 22:10:36 PST

Dear All,

I would like to be able to cycle the signs of gradient pulses
within a given FID of a 2D data set. A good example of where
this is needed is in, e.g.,
B Ancian et al, JMR 125 (1997) 348-354 (Fig. 1).

These authors proposed a gradient-selected DQF COSY
where (naturally) no RF phase cycling is required,
but the signs of gradient pulses need to be cycled between
+1 and -1 (and the resulting transients are added together
just like they would be with RF phase cycling).

What is the easiest way of doing this on a Bruker DRX spectrometer?
(I can use either XWIN-NMR 2.6 or XWIN-NMR 3.5.)

Regards,

Konstantin

Konstantin Momot
School of Molec. & Microbial Biosciences
University of Sydney
Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia

FAX +61 2 9351 4726