Hello Bruker Users, I'm new to the group.

From: Bob Albrecht (b.albrecht@protasis.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 11:17:26 PDT

Hi Everyone,

My name is Bob Albrecht and I am new to the Bruker user's group.

My specialty is designing and creating software in support of NMR users. I
am an NMR "reborn", having last worked with NMR, ESR, and ENDOR the
University of Washington in 1985. I have a B.S. in chemistry and have spent
the last 19 years writing software for chromatography. My goal is to bring
some of the automation and spiffy software to NMR that is found in other
techniques.

I joined this group because I am now working with Bruker spectrometers and I
wanted to have someone to answer questions I may have. NMR is by far the
most intricate analytical technique I have encountered and having a resource
like this will be valuable. I set up a free online forum for chromatography
that is now very popular (http://www.chromforum.com
<http://www.chromforum.com/> ), maybe I can set something like that up for
this group if there is interest.

As I learn more I will try to become an active contributor to the group. I
certainly can answer software development questions and am learning more
every day about the Bruker software. I have experience in C, C++, C#, VB and
TCL with Web, Windows, IRIX, and Embedded applications.

Currently I am working with MRM and Protasis Corporation on some cool
software for NMR, but I can't talk about it here.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you online, and maybe we can see each
other in person at ENC! If you look for MRM you will find me.

Please feel free to contact me here or directly.

Best regards,

Bob Albrecht

6680 Highlander Way

Crozet VA 22932