contours in XWINPLOT

From: Mike Lumsden (lumsden@chem3.chem.dal.ca)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 13:14:42 PDT

Dear Bruker Users:

I am wondering if anybody has a recipe for getting contours to look
"nice" within xwinplot? Within xwinnmr, i always do a "levcalc" and
then an edlev and set FACT to 1.3 or so and that always seems to
generate a nice looking set of contours. However, in xwinplot, I just
cannot seem to get things to look "pretty". I have played around
with the "create color flow" option but still not satisfied. I should
mention that I have been assigning colors to levels using the "12
color palette" and have not used the RGB option...mainly because I
haven't figured out how to the implement it. Maybe therein lies the
secret??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mike

Michael D. Lumsden, Ph.D.
NMR Facility Manager
Atlantic Region Magnetic Resonance Centre
Room 428, Department of Chemistry, Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3H 4J3

phone:(902)494-1635
FAX: (902)494-1310
email: mike.lumsden@dal.ca