power for MAS probe

From: Valerie Robertson (vroberts@physics.uoguelph.ca)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 06:57:00 PDT

Sorry for the cross posting.

One of our faculty members, Vladimir Ladizhansky, is about to purchase a triple channel MAS probe for our 600 MHz standard bore Bruker AV spectrometer. If anyone has any experience with such a probe, we'd appreciate hearing from them. In particular, Vlad is trying to decide if he needs to purchase new amplifiers. Does anyone have any idea what B1 fields he can expect using 300 watt amps on all three channels (H,C13, N15)?

Thanks,

Valerie

Valerie Robertson
NMR Centre Manager