Lock Problem

From: Bob Albrecht (b.albrecht@protasis.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 13:32:52 PDT

Thanks Rudi,

Resetting the BSMS worked!

Best regards,

Bob Albrecht
Protasis Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: BUM [mailto:bruker-users-mail@purcell.cchem.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 1:02 AM
To: Bob Albrecht
Subject: Re: TCL Version for SGI and Linux

Hi Bob,

The lock problem you deescribe could be just about anything:
1) If you get a "weak signal", maybe it is simply too weak? What solvent and

concentration are you using?
2) Did it ever work?
3) Does it work with Bruker 5 mm probes?
4) Can you manually lock using "lopoi" to set the lock parameters, carefully

adjusting the field with the SWEEP off, and pressing the LOCK button"?
5) Does a BSMS reset make any difference? We need to do that every now and
then. And sometimes right now...
6) I don't think it is a parameter entry, unless the edlock lock power is
incorrect.The optimal value depends on the probe and solvent.

Hope this helps, best reagards,

Rudi