New Member

From: Van Epp, Jim (Jim.VanEpp@mpi.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 11:34:52 PST

Hello to Fellow Bruker Users:

After more than 30 years of using Bruker equipment, I finally have
joined BUM. Just been putting it off for a little while; I've been
busy tending to my nmrs and users.

Jim

James E. Van Epp, Jr. , PhD
Millennium Pharmaceuticals
40 Landsdowne St.
Room 2132A
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-444-1669 office
401-391-6405 cell
617-551-8908 FAX

proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the
printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an)
computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.