ADEQUATE Experiments

From: Scuderi, Frank, Jr. (Frank.Scuderi@albmolecular.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 13:21:35 PST

Has anyone had success running the ADEQUATE for 13C-13C connectivities
through inverse detection experiments on a Bruker System? The problem
is our compound is very proton deficient and we need the experiments to
confirm the structure. The pulse sequences are "adeqn1etgp" and
"adeq1netgp." We are running Bruker's XWIN-NMR Version 3.5.6.

The testing so far has been conducted on a sample of 2M sucrose in D2O,
and the ninety degree pulses for 1H and 13C have been confirmed. All
we are seeing is noise.

I would greatly appreciate hearing from anyone who has had success with
the sequences and what you had to do to get the experiments to work
properly.

Frank

Frank Scuderi, Jr.
Spectroscopy Supervisor