Switching of AV300 to TOPSPIN ?

From: Kotesh Kumar (koteshnpp@yahoo.co.in)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 23:31:20 PST

Hi BUM friends
  Ours is a plant based institution where mostly plant secondary motabolites are submitted to the NMR facility for their analysis. We have one Bruker Avance 300 machine loaded with Windows based XWINNMR 3.0 software. Now we would like to switch to latest version TOPSPIN. As I am not sure about the inherent problems, if any, associated with this type of switching hence I request your experiences and pitfalls (merits and demerits) to attempt this type of task. Please suggest us whether we can go for this type of conversion.
  Thanks in advance.
  Yours sincerely
  J. Kotesh Kumar

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket