TXI probehead problems running g-HMQC

From: Juan Miguel Expósito López (jexposit@ual.es)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 23:54:27 PST

Hi all !!!!

We have a new TXI (1H, 13C, 15N) probehead. All pulses have been calibrated
without problems. We've observed that 1H pulses have little surprising
values quite different of those observed in the others probes (TBI, TBO).
Lenghts of pulses are quite short if you compare them with usual values
found in TBI and TBO probes. Certain shim values are surprising also and to
shim is very difficult. But we've got good results doing these works

Our problem is that when we want to run a 1H-13C g-HMQC we don't get any
cross peak. Only noise. We use the same values we use to use when running
this experiment with TBI.

Any suggest? Does anybody have experience with this kind of probehead?

Thanks in advance.

Juan Miguel Expósito López
Resonancia Magnética Nuclear
Edf. Servicios Técnicos