DEPTQ Pulse programme

From: Kotesh Kumar (koteshnpp@yahoo.co.in)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 01:09:12 PST

Dear Bruker NMR experts
  While reading through a book 200 and more NMR experiments, I found two interesting experiments DEPTQ and 1D Selective geHMBC (with a shaped pulse).
  We have Avance300 machine loaded with XWINNMR 3.0 version and we mostly analyse solution state natural product samples. It often becomes a headache to give a resonably sensitve 13C spectrum for small quantity samples and also sometimes endup with confusing HMBC results. I request all who have attempted these experiment to respond.
  (1) Is it possible to get all the carbon resonances (primary, secondary, tertiary and quarternary) in the editing fassion in one go in the DEPTQ experiment with same enhancements as it is possible in simple DEPT experiments?
  (2) I donot have these two experiment pulseprogrammes and hence request someone to contribute them.
  Thanks in advance.
  Yours sincerely
  J. Kotesh Kumar

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket