homodecoupling in acqusitio

From: ÉêÌú (stegg@ustc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 20:49:05 PDT

hi all,
Firstly i may introduce myself to you.My name is Tie Shen.I am new to this list and currently  a Ph.D candidate in lifescience school of Unniversity of Science &Technology of  China.,with my focus on metabolism related reasearch using NMR.
I have been puzzled by  a problem  for some time  that the H-H coupling in acquisition effected consumingly our spectras. The linewidth of some peaks in acqusition dimension was  nearly hundreds HZ.
So i meant  to employ  homodecouplng during the acquisition, and i want to konw the details  of how to handle the spectremeter in homedecoupling rather than simple  "hd" command.
I write to you for help. Any  information or document or mannual  will be appreciated.Thanks  for your kind assistance.
your sincerely
Tie  Shen

 Sincerely yours
  Tie Shen

Tel.No:86-0551-3624056
Address:box4 10#234 ,hefei,anhui,P.R.china
         230027
--
USTC Alumni Email System