Is there a post for an experienced Administrator / Service Engineer

From: Andy Soper (a.soper@ru.ac.za)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 01:09:51 PDT

Dear Fellow Members,

I am looking for a position as NMR Systems
Administrator. I have 14 years experience
administering and servicing Bruker NMR
Spectrometers. I have undergone training at
Bruker facilities in Germany and Switzerland on 7
occasions and this included training in the
laboratories at the Bruker Magnet Facility in
Switzerland.

In 14 years it has never been necessary to call a
Bruker Service Engineer to repair the Avance 400
instrument which I have cared for these past 14
years. I have also worked on a variety of other
Bruker NMR Spectrometers. In addition I perform
cryoservice, not just filling cryogens but also
solving magnet problems.

I write software for Bruker spectrometers and I also
write my own pulse programs. I am presently
undertaking research into NMR facilitation of drug
discovery.

I am prepared to work anywhere in the world and
to learn a new language if required. I speak
English and Afrikaans and my French could be
revived. My wife, who worked as a production
engineer for a major semiconductor company,
speaks the Chinese Hokkien dialect and some
Mandarin.

For a detailed CV and answers to any questions
you may have, please write to me, Andy Soper, at

ndysoper@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Andy Soper