ARX backup

From: Piotr Dobrowolski (piotrd@cc.usu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 15:44:04 PDT

Hello,
We are operating here an ARX 400 MHz instrument (SGI O2 / Irix 6.3 /
XWINNMR 1.3). I would like to develop a fast and reliable procedure for
a system backup. I do save certain important NMR files periodically.
However, I am not sure I will be able to efficiently restore my
instrument after some catastrophic HD crash. Any suggestions? Maybe
there is a standard procedure recommended by Bruker for our system.
Thanks,
Piotr

PS I don't need and I am not going to backup users' data

Piotr Dobrowolski, Ph.D.
NMR/EPR Manager
Utah State University
0300 Old Main Hill, Logan UT 84322-0300