The BUM lives on!

From: Bob Berno <bberno@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 12:03:46 EDT
Hello everyone,

Firstly, I want to thank Rudi once again for taking on the challenge of
maintaining the BUM these many years.  That sound you hear is the round
of applause from all who have benefited from this mailing list at one
time or another.

I believe we are ready to bring the BUM online here at McMaster.  There
may be a few more wrinkles that will need to be ironed out, but we are
ready to take on the challenge.

Many of you have already contacted me to ask if you could re-subscribe
to the BUM.  You should have already received an email confirming that
you have been added to the new BUM distribution list.  If you did not
receive the confirmation email, and you would like to be added to the
new BUM, then please re-subscribe.

To subscribe/unsubscribe: Please send a note to

  bruker-users-mail-request@chemistry.mcmaster.ca

For subscriptions, please include a list of Bruker instruments you are
using, see
http://www.chemistry.mcmaster.ca/bum/BUM.txt
E-mail archives are at:
http://www.chemistry.mcmaster.ca/bum