CORE4 beta available for download

From: Peter Stilbs <peter@physchem.kth.se>
Date: Fri Jan 22 2010 - 08:12:26 EST
Dear Friends - here it is, finally  - check the separately
downloadable manual to find out if you may have any use for this
updated CORE4 with extended capabilities.

<http://gamma.physchem.kth.se/~peter/core/coredownl.htm>

To remind you - this is primarily a data analysis tool for (BRUKER)
NMR PGSE data - but can be used in many other types of
spectroscopic/kinetic applications.

YES - it now also has DOSY results display capabilities ;-)

Have a good weekend

/Peter

Peter Stilbs, Prof.                            tel: +46 8 7908201
Physical Chemistry                             fax: +46 8 7908207
Royal Institute of                     home phone: +46 8 54023367
Technology (KTH)                     mobile phone: +46 70 6220736
                                                    (normally off)
SE-100 44 Stockholm             mailto:peter@physchem.kth.se
Sweden                          http://gamma.physchem.kth.se/~peter/

"If we knew what we were doing - it would not be research, would it ?"
                                               Albert Einstein